- Assist in produce summaries of monitoring data
- Contribute to data analysis and interpretation
- Assist in research and in writing and editing reports (monthly reports, donor reports e.t.c)
- Support the team through various administrative duties
- Any other duty assigned
- Assist in development of forms / questionnaires for data collection
- Support the nutrition program team in data collection and storage.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of international development issues.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and/or lead the efforts to effectively meet M&E needs.
- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required; flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired.
- Must have relevant graduate degree
Knowledge, Skills & Attribute
- Be able to commit at least 30-40 hours a week
- Must be computer literate
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SPSS)
- Demonstrate excellent writing and analytical skills
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
The intern is entitled only to N70,000 monthly with no other benefits.
Project Management, Program Management
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word document to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the email.
Contract Duration: July 2018 to January 31, 2019
Note: Only Abuja based candidates will be considered. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date above.