- Work with IT Audit & Operations Manager to conduct vulnerability management activities to identify and assess potential threats.
- Coordinate with technology staff in remediating system vulnerabilities and ensuring appropriate procedures and processes are in place for detecting and preventing system intrusions.
- Facilitate security risk assessments work-shops of network infrastructure, hosts and applications
- Conduct Independent forensics – investigation and analysis of how and why a breach or other compromise occurred
- Minimum of 2 years’ Security Audit experience in a Manufacturing company, Financial Institution, Security Consulting or Audit firm.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related discipline.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or CEH
Knowledge, Skills & Attribute
- Understand Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Be proficient in any one of C, C++, C#, Java or PHP programming languages
- Posses excellent report writing and communication skills
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills