The responsibilities and expectations of the SharePoint developer are as follows:
- Actively use structured development methodologies and with Agile development technologies (preferably scrum) for projects, based on various technical, organizational, project and team considerations
- Develop required software using structured quality control processes
- Develop and Extend the Microsoft Solutions Deployed in the Exchange
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation on deployments and processes and standard operating procedures
- Report on operational status at both a tactical and strategic level.