- Provide regular clinical consultations and reviews in general medical duties and ambulatory care for CNL staff and eligible dependants
- Provide specialist cardiology services and care and echocardiology services
- Provide general and specialised in-patient care as needed and ‘on-call’ basis
Key Job Responsibilities
- Attend to medical emergencies and call duties on 24 hours basis.
- Develop and implement preventive health services for the control and prevention of diseases including health promotion activities.
- Organize and coordinate effective training and continuing medical education programs /updates for medical services including safety/clinical meetings; case reports etc.
- Assist the staff physician-in-charge in the day-to-day running of the hospital and perform other duties as may be assigned by the staff physician-in-charge
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by medical leadership or medical director.
- Five (5) years post Fellowship qualification experience in Cardiology in a reputable center with emphasis on preventive cardiology.
- FWACP (Fellow of the West African College of Physicians) or FMCP (Fellow of the Medical College of Physicians), FRCP (Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians) with sub-specialization in Cardiology or Equivalent Specialist Fellowship Qualification in Cardiology.
Knowledge, Skills & Attribute
- Vast skills in echo cardiograph is essential
- Clinical skills – Excellent knowledge and skills in specialty case management, competency in handling complex medical problems and in ensuring high standard of clinical practice.
- Leadership skills – Must demonstrate ability to lead the Medical Team in patient management and decision making
- IT skills – proficiency in computer use and IT applications especially medical information system is essential
- Emergency medicine qualifications – BLS, ACLS & ATLS
- Effective communication skills – Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients as well as other Team members as a tool for effective management.
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
The salary attached to this position and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive and fall within the range obtainable in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
Healthcare Aid, General-Other: Medical-Health
- Interested candidates should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email addresses. Candidates who miss any notifications from the company due to non-functional phone numbers/emails will not be given further consideration.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Hard copy and multiple applications for a position would not be entertained.