- Direct and monitor the implementation and progress of systems to increase productivity
- Maintain the infrastructure needed to achieve compliance with product requirements, including: buildings, workplaces and services, equipment for processes.
- Management of the work environment needed to achieve compliance with product requirements, including safety and industrial hygiene.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Management of the Production Planning at national level.
- Annual budgeting of production.
- Development of proposals for expansion and / or improvement of the installed production capacity.
- Management of the Technical assessment of alternatives for the improvement projects of facilities.
- Prepare and / or implement the production lines for the launch of new products.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective and setting the quality standard.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Support the Logistics department in the evaluation of purchasing alternatives
- Preferably 5 years in a similar position
- Engineering and Relate Field.
Knowledge, Skills & Attribute
Skills And Competencies:
- Computer Skill – Microsoft word, Excel, Power and performance tools.
- Excellent time management skills
- Process orientated
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Product Management, Program Management, IT Project Management
Note: The information contained within this role brief is provided for guidance, is not contractual, and is not an exhaustive list of all accountabilities that the post holder may have.
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance and Service Level Management