- The Credit Analyst will be responsible to determine the credit worthiness of people or companies applying for loans in the organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc.)
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Proven working experience as a credit analyst in a Microfinance Bank Analyst
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- OND/HND/BSc in any relevant discipline
Attractive Basic Pay.
Credit Manager, Financial Analysis-Research-Reporting
Interested candidate should send updated copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Credit Analyst” as the subject of the mail.