- The Outdoor Catering Manager shall lead and oversee the work of employees in the company. He/she shall be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Their goal will be to ensure the profitability of our Outdoor Catering activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Develop goals and objectives
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Minimum of five (6) years’ work experience
- A degree in Catering Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Restaurant Management, Food Preparation-Cooking, Food & Beverage Serving, General-Other: Project-Program Management
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the job title subject of the mail
7th July, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.