The Postgraduate Research Internship programme is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians, currently enrolled in postgraduate degree in Nigerian universities, to gain work experience and carry out topical research within SPDC.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring, Remediation, and Impact Assessment, Carbon / Energy Management).
- Occupational Health (Industrial Hygiene)
- Social Performance
- Project Management & Strategy Development (Library Science, Marketing and Management)
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research programme including: study background, technical objectives, methodology/data required, and expected outcome.
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com