- Plan for Community base Advocacy to ensure smooth entries for community testers to various communities
- Work closely with other team members to identify experienced Counsellor Testers that will be engaged for the project.
- Ensure the data base for all TBAs are harmonized and share with all Community Testers for proper linkage
The State Community Mobilization Officer shall, under the direct supervision of the State Team Lead, conduct the following activities:
- Routinely update the GF supported facilities and ensure the testers are properly linked to them
- Acquaint all players with specific community culture and sentiments that can promote or hinder effective service delivery
- Ensure all the community activities are properly understood and implemented
- Provide direct oversight/supervision of key activities of Testers to ensure adherence to implementation guidelines in the assigned LGAs of operation
- Assist in following up on implementation of recommendations
- Carry out any other tasks assigned from the country office
- Successful candidates must be very knowledgeable in community interventions especially community HIV testing and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Applicant’s experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
- Similar experience with donor funded programs especially Global Fund CSS grant will be an added advantage. Such an individual must be ready to work in a team and must have excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail. Excellent writing and communications skills in English language are also required.
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification of University degree in Sciences or Social Sciences with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC professional experience in HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis or Malaria project implementation.
Program Management, General-Other: Project-Program Management
Interested and qualified candidate should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in only one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested candidates must indicate the Position and State being applied for in the Subject line of the email
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Location: Rivers, Oyo, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna
Type of Appointment: Full Time
Duration: Eighteen (18) months