About the job
- We are looking for an experience Supervisor/Engineer in the installation of Well Heads and Christmas Trees in Nigeria in the Delta, Onshore & Shallow Offshore
- This is an excellent job opportunity to set up a new Services Team in Port Harcourt.
he job will include the following operations
- Equipment warehousing & inventory management of equipment, spare parts and auxiliary equipment
- Job preparation, including verifying well- & equipment drawings, connections, installation diagrams, verification of specs, pressure ratings
- Job design, planning, mobilization of auxiliary equipment, like cranes, lifting frames
- Communication with Client on job prepartion
- Equipment Testing & Load Out Preparation.
- Mobilization to the field
- On Site pressure testing of the equipment, installation, pressure testing, certification and verification
- Job closure with Client
- Well head Maintenance, including scheduling, job preparation and execution. Verification and certification.
- You will be joining a solid Team in an exciting new phase of their operations.
Min Required Experience:
- 10 year(s)
- Minimum 10 years experience with Well Head installation and Well Head maintenance services in Nigeria
- Experience working for international Oil and Gas Contracting companies to the Nigerian oil industry
- Experience & exposure to Warehousing, Spare parts & inventory management
- Import and logistics experience will be appreciated.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- B.Sc or equivalent or higher Education in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Part of a global company
- Great job career prospects
- Young and dynamic Team
Systems-Process Engineering, Oil Rig & Pipeline Install-Maintain-Repair
Job Number: WTSOA25019
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers & travel to Lagos