The successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Carryout meristem and tissue culture for in-vitro genebank;
- Participate in yam and cassava in vitro processing, including establishment and multiplication under sterile conditions;
- Conduct acclimatization and field transfer of in-vitro materials;
- Participate in experiment designing;
- Carryout cassava and yam sample preparation for indexing;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- At least Two (2) years relevant experience
- Have experience in vitro plant tissue culture
- Have experience with basic procedure and techniques in chemical and culture media.
B.Sc/HND in Plant Biology, Physiology or other related fields
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Interested and qualified applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft Word format, the application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant's current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.